The Slim NovaView KVM Switch allows users to access and control up to 8 DVI computers from a high definition console using two DVI and / or one VGA monitors, a USB keyboard, USB mouse, and a set of speakers + microphone. The revolutionized video enhancement technology ensures superb quality up to 1920 x 1200. The On-Screen Display (OSD) features computer naming, computer selection, status indication, auto scan and much more.
The EDID function ensures that the switched graphics card is always optimized to work with your screen. It supports Blu-ray display that is ideal for large data storage in Blu-ray disc applications. The unique Tracking System enables the console to work on one computer while the speakers are playing music from another.
Designed with Dual-Video, DADG-Z128D is an excellent solution for easy management of DVI dual-display computers that are gaining more and more popularity in finance, banking, engineering, graphics and gaming sectors.
● Completely controls with easy-to-use OSD interface
● Front panel push buttons and hotkey functions for easy computer selection
● Supports Dual-View function
● Supports EDID, HDCP, and is Blu-ray ready for high definition displa
● Auto-scan function automatically selects computer sequentially
● Unique Tracking System enables audio devices to operate independently
● Assigns computers with unique and meaningful names
● Stores system settings and names entries to non-volatile memory
● Identifies and selects computers by the names
● Programmable scan filters unused computers
● Password security locks computer from unauthorized access
● Operating system independently and transparent to all applications
● Plug-and-Play system configuratio
● DDC2B compatible
● Supports Windows and Mac host systems
● Compatible with most of the popular screen resolution to XGA, SXGA, UXGA,
WSXGA….Full HD, WUXGA system